Onebooth allows you to print via Apple's proprietary printing solution AirPrint. Most new consumer printers like the Canon SELPHY support AirPrint. Apple provides a list where you can double-check if your printer is compatible.
Tip: Some companies may state that their device is generally iPad compatible. Those printers usually require an additional app from the manufacturer and therefore won't work with Onebooth.
Campaign settings (cockpit)
- Activate the "Enable print" checkbox in your campaign settings.
- Select "AirPrint" as printing method.
- Select the correct paper size.
- Create a print layout using the Print Layout Creator.
Onebooth settings (iPad)
- Turn on your AirPrint printer.
- Connect your AirPrint printer with the same WiFi network as your iPad (please follow the manufacturer's instructions).
- Navigate to the Admin Screen of Onebooth.
- Click on the AirPrint icon.
- Select AirPrint printer.
- You should now see a yellow link-icon attached to the AirPrint symbol.
- Now you should see a print icon on the Share Screen.